I need a hero!

by Mari. at/on 8:32 AM
in


Hello.

Well, I am sorry to say, that I have some annoying news to share with you.

Not ONLY have I had to deal with crappy DRAMA, NOWWW! I have to deal with a friend who is talking about me behind my back to an ex-friend.

Sucks, right?

Right.

Well, I don't care. I don't hold grudges, and if she wants to apologize to me, then she can.

I don't even care about the other one....she has her own problems to deal with, and she doesn't even know how many people find her intolerable.

I am sorry for the spazz out to a few selected people lately, its just that the drama is overwhelming.

People talk about people behind their backs, people lie.

And wtf is up with people saying I've "changed" just because I've made new friends?!?

Everybody makes new friends! It's good to make new friends, idiots!!!

I have had so much fun with new friends. And old ones as well!

My poor friend Grace is being attacked by two "female dogs" who she didn't do anything to either!!!

It's self-centered, petty, and I feel like I cannot trust them again. They need to regain it back if they want to be my good friends again.

God, this throughly pisses me off.

You have no idea.

The MOMENT I finally beging to be happy with myself, I look around, and nobody else even likes who I really am.

But- I've got news for ya:

I'M NOT CHANGING FOR YOU.

YOU DON'T TELL ME WHO I AM.

I CAN BE WHATEVER I CHOOSE TO BE.

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL SO LOOK IN A FREAKING MIRROR.



You're young: don't waste it!

We don't have enough time in this life to be so insecure that you feel the need to trash talk other people.

If you respect me, I'll respect you.


Jerks.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell it Mari, if you don't like yourself, you change for you. But if they dont like you (which i dont see how, ur hilarious)then screw that.

Im ur friends and im always here 4 u! =D

Grace said...

mari you never have to worry about me talking behind ur back! i may have done it in the past
(i think???) but no matter what happens i will always be a true freind to you know that i know who it feels when people talk behind ur back. I LOVE YOU!!!!

The Talking Mime said...

awww Mari I'm sorry to hear your upset, you're perfectly right, you don't need to change. And whoever tells you that you need to, might need a change in their attitude themselves

Post a Comment


 
fineprint
(c) Mari Mari Mari. · Using Blogger · Theme by EvanEckard · Blogger Template by Blogger FAQs and Mobi123